Prior to seeking customer support, we recommend that customers try a few troubleshooting steps on their own:
Manual Reset (manually shutting down the unit to reset to its original program settings)
- Ensure that the unit is plugged in.
- Press and hold the Start/Power button for three seconds, or until you hear a beep. The unit should shut off if it was “on”.
- Unplug the unit and wait one minute.
- Plug the unit back in and wait ten seconds.
- Press Start/Power once, as you normally would to start a cycle.
- You’re done! If the unit is still malfunctioning in some way, please contact FoodCycler™’s Customer Support Team.